Expert Siding Installation Contractors in Greater St. Louis
Find the right siding material for your home in Missouri and Illinois
Great value. Vinyl siding is popular because it provides versatility and durability at a reasonable cost.
Nothing transforms the look of your home the way that new siding can. Installing new siding on your home will raise your curb appeal and property value, and it can even help with insulation and energy efficiency. There are a number of quality siding materials to choose from, giving you plenty of options to find the perfect siding design for your home.
Vinyl siding is the most popular and common siding choice, but wood, fiber cement, aluminum, and steel are all among the options homeowners have. At American Roofing and Exteriors, we will help you find the best siding material for the look you want to achieve and give you an expert installation with high quality products.
We offer free estimates on all our work in Missouri and Illinois, so call us today at 1-844-220-8128 or click below to get started on your home siding upgrade.
Types of siding available in Greater St. Louis
Transform your home. Siding can completely change the look of your home and boost curb appeal and property value.
At American Roofing and Exteriors, we offer a variety of siding materials for your home:
- Vinyl siding: Vinyl siding is the most popular residential siding material, providing excellent affordability, durability, and versatility. Vinyl is very low maintenance and easy to clean. There are a wide variety of colors and styles to choose from, so you can design just about any look you can think of your home. Even better, vinyl can be made to match the appearance of materials such as cedar shingles.
- Fiber cement siding: Fiber cement is made from a mixture of cement, sand, wood fiber, and clay, and is one of the most durable siding materials available. Fiber cement is often used to replicate the appearance of materials such as wood, stone, and stucco. You can easily paint fiber cement any color you choose, though weather exposure will eventually cause it to require re-painting. Fiber cement holds up very well against severe weather, and it is also fire and insect resistant.
- Stucco siding: Stucco has a long history as a quality building material, and it has become a very popular option for siding. Stucco is made from a blend of sand, lime, and cement, which form a masonry product that provides excellent durability as a siding material. One of the great advantages of stucco is that it can be made in almost any color or design, maximizing your options to create a custom look.
- Wood siding: Wood siding is hard to beat as far as appearance goes. Wood offers many beautiful natural options, and it can easily be painted to match any home design. Cedar is the standard material for wood siding, and this provides good durability and weather protection. Properly installed and maintained wood siding can last longer than almost any other material.
- Stone and brick veneer: While many homeowners love the look of stone and brick, the materials are expensive and can be difficult to install on your home. Stone and brick veneer provide the beautiful, textured appearance at a much lower cost and with much easier installation. These materials come in a variety of styles, allow you to replicate the appearance of any natural stone or brick.
- Steel siding: For durability and longevity, it's hard to beat steel siding. Steel provides excellent weather, dent, and scratch resistance, and it won't be harmed by fire or insects. Steel can be used as a standalone material to create a modern look, or it can be designed to mimic the appearance of materials such as cedar siding. Steel can be on the pricier side to install and doesn't offer as many options as some other materials, but it makes up for these flaws with unmatched durability.
- Aluminum siding: Aluminum has been used for residential siding for years, though the demand for it has declined recently. Aluminum siding is another versatile material, as it can easily be cut to match the distinct features of any home. Aluminum can also be painted any color, allowing you to choose a custom look for your home. Aluminum is a low maintenance option that is easily cleaned, and it won't be affected by insects, rotting, or fire.
Get a quality siding upgrade for your Missouri and Illinois home
At American Roofing and Exteriors, we understand the challenges of finding the right siding material for your home. Our trained professionals will work with you to ensure that you get exactly what you need for your needs and for the appearance that you are looking to achieve.
New siding offers great benefits for your home, so don't wait to call us for an upgrade! We offer free estimates on all our siding installations and other exterior improvement services in Saint Charles, Saint Louis, Ballwin, Chesterfield, Fenton, Belleville, Florissant, O Fallon, Saint Peters, East Saint Louis and the surrounding areas.
Looking for a price? Get a no cost, no obligation free estimate.