About American Roofing and Exteriors
American Roofing and Exteriors is a Christian family-owned home exterior company headquartered in St. Louis, MO. As your preferred roofing contractor, protecting your home or commercial property is our business. We’re committed to providing cost-effective, high-quality solutions for roof repair and replacement, siding, windows, gutters and more.
From our humble beginnings in 1994 as a small, local roofing company, American Roofing and Exteriors has built a solid foundation of satisfied clients. Our emphasis on integrity and our commitment to customer satisfaction have helped us create strong, long-standing relationships with many of our clients. Whether you’re in the market for a new roof, a complete gutter overhaul, or just need a simple repair, American Roofing and Exteriors has the selection, skill, and expertise you’re looking for.
About the Owner
Matt Woods, owner and operator of American Roofing and Exteriors, has been successful in the home improvement industry since 1985. Matt started as a laborer, directly out of high school. He climbed the ladder to where he is today by working as a foreman, subcontractor, quality control expert, estimator, and then as a sales representative. It was in the sales role that Matt decided to trust his faith and take the plunge as a business owner. American Roofing and Exteriors was born in 1994.
Matt’s journey with AREI has provided him constant growth, both personally and professionally. He is the company’s qualified agent in seven states, is Haag certified, and personally started the company’s Direct Repair Program in 2005, working Hurricane Katrina for over a year and a half. He is consistently involved in the training, human resources, and administration for all locations of the company.
Matt was born and raised in the St. Louis area and has continued to call it home. Married to Deanna for 18 years, they have 4 wonderful kids and two grandkids that have all remained local as well. Although being a business owner takes up a tremendous amount of time, Matt and his family still enjoy riding motorcycles, ATVs, boating and traveling. He is an active member of his church and continues to give back to his community.
Here at American Roofing and Exteriors, we believe in taking part in our community. As a Christian company, we sponsor local ministries and schools to help them succeed in their needs. We always enjoy being able to give back!
In order to build lasting relationships with our clients, we back each project we perform with our 5-Year Workmanship Guarantee. This guarantee keeps you protected from any unexpected repair fees for a full five years after our installation. This warranty covers labor and the products used.
Why Work With American Roofing and Exteriors
- We’re well-established. We’ve been in business for over 18 years. You can count on us to stick around to honor our warranty.
- We’re accredited. American Roofing & Exteriors is in good standing with the Better Business Bureau, so you know you’re selecting the right company.
- We’re up-to-date. Our electronic management system tracks the details of your project from beginning to end. Nothing gets left out.
- We have the best selection. Our project managers have a large sample selection of roofing materials available to help you create exactly the look you want for your home.
- We’re hands-on. Our project managers are involved throughout the entire repair process and are always available to answer your questions. They will also complete a final inspection on every job to make sure everything is done right before any final payment is made.
- We’re thorough. We install leak protection in all valleys and around all penetrations free of charge.
- We’re covered. We are fully insured and bonded for extra protection on your job site. All our applicators are OSHA tested and approved. And all of our workers are covered with worker’s compensation.
- We’re available 24/7. We offer 24-Hour Emergency Repair Service to protect your home or business when you need it most.
- We stand behind our work. We back our work with a 5-year written workmanship warranty. In addition, we perform all installations to manufacturer’s specifications, to give you the full benefit of the manufacturer’s warranty.